Hey all! I’m excited to finally get to share with you a collaboration I have been working on for a few months. I met Abigal Sawyer, social media manager at Blinds.com, at the Blogher conference in Chicago this past summer. We briefly connected, stayed in touch and next thing you know, a new series for their marketing plan was born: Styled By.
Every Monday you’ll get a lesson in window dressing with a mood board from yours truly. We hope to give inspire you, give you ideas on spaces and help you cover your windows stylishly and seamlessly. This week we featured A Well Traveled Office where I created a home office featuring a map of the world as the main focal point and designed everything else around it. I always want to be inspired by travel and a map is sure to do that! Take a peak and don’t forget to sign up for the Blinds.com Finishing Touch Blog where every Monday we will feature a new mood board to keep you inspired!
1. Blinds.com – Bal Harbour Sheer Panel
2. Urban Outfitters – World Map Poster
3. Anthropologie – Desk and Office Accessories
4. Ballard Designs – Large Typesetter Plaque
5. Urban Outfitters – Triple-Tiered Metal Shelf
6. Amazon – Moroccan Gold Pouf
7. CB2 – Seismic Rug
8. Z Gallerie – Jett Desk
9. World Market – Pacific Lydia Dining Chair
10. Lamps Plus – House of Troy Floor Lamp