When it comes to living like a lady, this room is what I envision.
Obviously, since I am the creator of these mood boards. When looking for some feminine touches a bit of glam combined with neutrals, this room is your go-to. And yes, clearly you can see there is a pink couch as the centerpiece. A pink couch. But, what makes this room not look too girly is everything that surrounds the couch. Neutral drapes (which, for the record, are a delicious silk blend with a bit of weight from Blinds.com), gold accents, a pop of color in the vintage Vogue prints and there you have it: Lady Living.
- Z Gallerie – Palamino Gold Lamp
- Conde Nast – Vintage Vogue Magazine Cover Prints
- CB2 – Rue Petal Apartment Sofa
- Blinds.com – Laura Ashley Rod Pocket Drapery Panel
- Z Gallerie – Votive Cup Set
- Z Gallerie – Meridian Coffee Table
- Caitlin Wilson Textiles – Assorted Pillow Covers
- CB2 – Stick Around Arm Chair
- Z Gallerie – Meridian End Table
Need other room inspiration? Check out some of my latest mood boards!