I recently had a friend ask me where I recommended buying throw pillows. She loves loves throw pillows, but has a hard time deciding on where to buy and from there, what to buy. Let me let you in on a little secret. I, too LOVE throw pillows. Like borderline obsessed. Like have dreams of owning a textile company to make pillows. Ahhhh, one day.
Anyways, there are a lot of good options out there and fortunately, there are a lot of good options that won’t break the bank. I have curated a list of where to buy throw pillows and highlighted some of my favorites in the below. Ahem, I am probably going to buy the monogram one for our nursery and I just bought the Miami one for our family room. I am all about personalization! All sources are listed below. Happy shopping!
1. Urban Outfitters (Can you even believe it?! They have amazing options AND great prices!)
2. Lulu & Georgia (mid-range pricing with incredible options…I love the bold colors and patterns)
3. West Elm (they have stepped up their pillow game as of late…check them out for sure!)
4. Target (no brainer…for a super bargain and great design, Target is always a win)
5. Anthropologie (broader range of pricing from mid-to-high but the quality is impeccable…I bought the gold dots one featured for our nursery and it’s perfect)
6. Jayson Home (you are going to fork out a lot of cash for these but for quality, design and craftsmanship, it could be worth it to you)
7. Pottery Barn (always a go-to for classics but these days, they are cranking out some creative pillows, especially for the holiday seasons)
8. Caitlin Wilson Textiles (mid-range price point, incredible entrepreneur with unique, bold and soft patterns…in fact, I covered two chairs in her textiles and love them!)
9. Lint and Honey (My latest find – a Canadian based designer – I have fallen hard for these pillows…how can you not?!)