Ahhh, gallery walls. I am obsessed. Most rooms in my house have at least one and some days I want to cover every single square inch of my walls with art and photography and frames and whatever else would round out the collage. But, that may get obnoxious and feel a little claustrophobic.
What isn’t obnoxious is the gallery wall in Zoey’s nursery! We are on part deux of our dissecting the design series. Here are all the sources…hopefully you walk away inspired for your next project.
Oh and if you missed part un, click here!
1. Vintage – found this trio mirror at an antique store in New England…I always snag up pieces from my travels and this has been with me for 6-7 years and I’ve hung it in 3-4 different places and now it lives in Zoey’s nursery!
2. This is my baby shower invitation that I framed. It was custom designed from Posh Paperie.
3. Rifle Paper Co Un Deux Trois print – this was an awesome find that literally set the tone for the gallery wall!
4. Vintage – this was a great find at an antique store in Savannah, Georgia during our travels while moving from Chicago to Miami (can someone say road trip?!). Always keep your eyes open for vintage prints on your travels…they are cheap, tell a story and can create such personalization in a space.
5. Bebe banner – this is Rifle Paper Co botanicals garlands that had been used at my baby shower. Love this as it can be personalized however you want. And if you get sick of it, just change it out with new words!
6. MadeByGirl Love print (check out MadeByGirl for sure…she has awesome stuff)
7. Rifle Paper Co floral heart print
8. Anthropologie zinc letter (a gallery wall wouldn’t be complete with the quintessential Anthro letter…ha)
9. Picture of Rick and me in Seattle during our gender reveal. Frame is from World Market.
10. From the Rifle Paper Co botanicals garlands set mentioned in #5
11. Chalkboard hanger (found in store at Jayson Home in Chicago…I checked and don’t see them online)