Okay! From my last post on Zoey’s nursery, here is part un (ahem, that’s one in French…which will make sense if you follow this series) of dissecting the design. Any questions? Just ping me! All sources listed below.
1. The Accent Wall! Benjamin Moore Peach Cloud (it’s the perfect shade…not too pink, not too peach…just right!). Oh and I am a Benjamin Moore loyalist and I do believe it’s the best paint out there.
2. RH Baby & Child Girl’s Nursery Bedding
3. FLOR square tiles (to say I am obsessed with FLOR is an understatement). I did “Made You Look” and “Rake Me Over” in Bone and used a checkerboard design. FLOR is awesome for kids rooms!
4. RH Baby & Child Iron Crib
5. Anthropologie Mirror
6. RH Baby & Child Bellina Dresser
7. RH Baby & Child Changing Pad and Cover
8. The rest of the walls I stayed neutral as to not have the room be too pinky/peach. I went with Benjamin Moore Mountain Peak White. There are like 8 billion shades of white/off white to choose from in paint. To simplify, basically, this is an off-white color that errs a bit on the side of the gray family (so it carries a blue undertone vs. a warm yellow undertone). For the record, I once was told by a professional painter I have crazy eyes to see colors and color tones. #justsayin