Here we are with the last of our three-part series of dissecting the design of Zoey’s nursery…the details! In case you missed part un and part deux, you can find them here and here. This final series shows some of the details of the sitting area of the space. I have spent many of days and nights here already and I knew that would be the case going into this design. So it had to be comfortable, functional and cute! Take a look and as always, sources are listed below.
1. Land of Nod Bonjour Pillow
2. Anthropologie coral and gold pillow
3. World Market Bird Cage Picture Holder – I didn’t see it online but basically, World Market has SUCH cute stuff so check them out for your decorating needs for sure!
4. RH Baby & Child Giraffe Print
5. Vintage Flower Crates – I bought a couple at Jayson Home and a couple at a local flower shop…they were cheaper at the flower shop so check out your local florist and see if they have them/will sell them to you!
6. Map of Paris – I bought this at a super duper cute boutique in Paris…I am sure there is something similar on Etsy?!?
7. West Elm Graham Glider
8. Anthropologie Pouf
9. FLOR Square Tiles