It’s rare I post about outfits or fashion but every so often I like to curate some pieces that either I am dreaming of or that I currently am wearing/crushing on. Today is the latter.
I really feel I need to share with you the fact that I bought super cute jeans, that fit (ahem, I am still dealing with that whole baby weight shenanigans), are stylish for both a casual look or a hit-the-town-lets-have-some-cocktails look AND are cheap. And the earrings my dear friend Alex gave me for my birthday? Ugh, so perfect for Spring in Miami – it’s like a fashion home run. And speaking of birthday presents, my other friend Vaneesha gifted me the most perfect Alex and Ani personalized bracelets and I’m obsessed. And yes, I have awesome friends who give me awesome gifts. Anyways, check out this perfect Spring outfit, sources (starting from $14 for those incredibly neon and fun sandals and other deals you don’t want to miss!) and a little fashion eye-candy below.
Enjoy and happy Spring!
1. Seriously, the most perfect Anthropologie white buttondown shirt
2. Vibrant, springy, flirty J Crew earrings (get 25% off if you spend $100 or more!)
3. Orange alma sandals from Target (shoes like this for $14 are like a gift from the heavens)
4. Speaking of Target – get these mossimo jeans ASAP (I may have bought them in 3 colors…at $30 each I had to!)
5. Yes, a splurge. But a classic, have-forever-practical crossbody bag from Louis Vuitton
6. Alex and Ani personalized bangles (ahem, collect, stack, repeat) – for $28 these make perfect gifts!
7. A necklace I never take off, my asymmetrical Maya Brennar “Z” necklace
8. Michael Kors watch, which as we all know has become a fashion classic